Tag Archives: Estate Planning


Ask an Attorney: Adding Children to a Property

I want to add a child to my property.  How do I do that? Very often, parents desire to add their children to title on their house.  The thought process (usually) is that it will keep the house out of … Continue reading

Posted in HBD Law News | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment